Tuesday, November 15, 2005

When pictures speak a thousand words...

MY DAY
(A Photo Blog)


Today has been a weird day.

For what ever reason, everywhere I go and everything I see seems to illustrate the kind of day I am having. The “photo phenomenon” (if you will) has literately been narrating my experiences and emotions for the past ten hours.

So, on the off chance that this actually means something (and I'm just missing it), I thought I’d put it all together for your viewing pleasure.

Here goes nothing...



The word of the day is:



But not like:



And more like:



My morning started off with my boss calling me into his office, where I felt like:



He told me that he was changing organizational structure of the museum, and I looked at him like:



He held up a chart, and pointed to where my position was now located in the newly organized structure of things. It was too far away for me to see clearly, so I just made a mental note that I was now a:


(at least on his new chart)


After meeting with my boss, I went back to my office and started to return phone calls. One lady (who was not...uhmmm...how do I say this?...the sharpest knife in the drawer) engaged me for half an hour in a ridiculous conversation that went absolutely nowhere. This is when I thought something along the lines of:



It was getting late, and there was an event in the museum tonight for people from:



One of my coworkers asked me if I could help her upstairs for a second. I walked out of the office and the smell of:



was everywhere, and I could think of was,

"Ah! The smell of fromage in the evening!"



So, that was my day and now all I want to do is go home and:



THE END!!

8 comments:

Ivy the Goober said...

how cute!

Greg said...

Why did every thing smell like cheese?

Nice snowman. ;)

Deals On Wheels said...

There was cheese EVERYWHERE! My coworker thought that it smelled like vomit, but I was like, "yeah, no that would be brie".

Why did they have so much cheese? Yeah, I dunno’. I would have asked them, but they spoke French and little English. No one seemed to be eating the cheese, either. It was apparently just on [stinky] display.

By the way, I saw Sydney's snowman yesterday afternoon, and it captured how I was feeling so perfectly. All part of that weird image phenomenon, I guess...

Katie said...

great photo story, I feel like i was there with you experiencing it all, except the stinky cheese, I chose not to experience that

Lia said...

Is this a real story? Because it reminds me of those, um, rebus-thingees. No, that's not the right word, but I can't think of the right one right now. Nicely put together, though. Really.

not the sharpest knife in the drawer: Terry Pratchett's description of Sam Vimes, one of my favorite Discworld people. maybe a spoon?

Amstaff Mom said...

I liked the pictures Deals. Good job!

Deals On Wheels said...

I'm glad that everyone like it!

Too bad I posted this BEFORE I ran into the naked French woman in the boardroom bathroom (because WHY WOULDN'T there be a naked French woman in the boardroom bathroom?!). Too bad that I cannot share THAT image with everyone, because I'd really, REALLY like to forget about it (ew. Ew. EW!)!

JLR said...

oh, gypsy kitty is SO CUTE. At least you had her to go home to, after the vomit-smelling cheese, naked women, and RUDE people.