Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Return of the Gnome...

So, the Gnome is back. Finally.

Incase you've forgotten about "The Fantastic One", click HERE for a refresher (and to read her latest posting).

Oh, and please feel free to remind her that she has a duty to her admiring public to post quasi regularly (despite her oh-so important commitments to her sorority, boy toy and frat parties everywhere).

The Lazy Gnome is the epitome of "The Ashley". In fact, I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Gnome wound up as a topic of discussion on The Phantom Professor's BLOG. SMU is NOT that big, after all (and the Gnome - despite her "vertically-challenged" stature - has a knack for being...uh...noticed).

7 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

Hmmm, I'm "definite in a fight potential" eh? I think that's a good thing. I think.

I too am afraid of McDonald's, Marshmallow peeps and Willy Wonka. Throw in the Wizard of Oz in there for good measure.

What's with the weathermen? Hubby used to analyze data at work and they called it "Forecasting". Nothing to do with the weather, of course, but I called him "Finfrock" anyways.

Just thought I'd share.

Deals On Wheels said...

I work with RR, and I'm always saying things like, "we're in a fight," when we really aren't. It is my sarcastic way of saying, "it's really all okay," but RR didn't know that the first time I said it to her. She thought that I might be serious, but was unsure (which I thought was hilarious). RR told JLR about it, and it kind of caught on somehow (which, again, I find hilarious).

I have a thing for weather-people. They crack me up. Weather-people are essentially socially-acceptable fortune tellers. My favorite is when the other members of the "news team" get upset with the weather-person - like they have CONTROL over the weather or something. I totally watch the news for the weather! Hehe...!!

Amstaff Mom said...

what's up with the dates on your comments? I posted in July and you responded in December? Makes alot of sense to me.

Good news - Hubby is going back to a job doing "forecasting". He will earn the name Finfrock once again.

We are so in a fight.

Heather said...

Thought that you'd appreciate this: http://www.pureesoiree.be/forum/topic.do?id=70605

Lia said...

I just noticed that I'm "in a fight" potential, too. Thanks! I'm so flattered.

Um, Deals, I heard about the jury duty, but that excuse only works for a week, tops. Have you fallen off the edge of the earth?

Deals On Wheels said...

No, I also went on vacation. But I'm back as of yesterday. I promise I'll post something soon...(maybe)

Hehe...

Amstaff Mom said...

she's back! yea!