Friday, June 15, 2007

Oh, the things that keep me up at night...

Riiiight.  As if you've NEVER think about stuff like this!
We have new toilet paper at the museum. It’s as soft as it is thin. I’m not sure it even qualifies as “half ply”. Sheryl Crow’s one square proposition (joke or not) wouldn't fly with this stuff. Doing so would raise serious sanitary concerns. It disintegrates on contact.

Anyway, it feels good to touch, but I’m not sure it’s very practical (seeing as though I have to use twice as much as I used to with the old, thick sandpaper-like TP we used to have in the staff bathroom). Who makes these decisions anyway? More importantly: Why wasn’t I consulted? I’d take functionality over comfort any day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bring my own to work. Seriously, when I'm very close to a bathroom, I just use my own. Life is too short. What is it with states and higher ed that they choose to use the worst grade of toilet paper. Grade A, B, C, D, and E ( but won't cause a rash ).

~Jef

Heather said...

I don't like that picture. The OCD in me wants someone to flip it over...

Amstaff Mom said...

Yeah, the "upside down roll" was bothering me too.

Happy belated anniversary Deals!!