Monday, June 11, 2007

An update, if you will...

In the past month I’ve been doing a lot of traveling. First, my brother graduated from college in Tennessee. Then, I went to Vegas for a cousin’s wedding (June 1st – 3rd). This trip was followed by a jaunt up to Baltimore for a high school graduation on Saturday (June 9th). In fact, Trevor and I only returned from Maryland late last night. I feel like I could go to sleep and not wake up for days. I’m exhausted. The trip to Vegas alone just about did me in – that’s the kind of vacation you need a vacation to recover from!

Anyway, I have a lot of pictures from my travels, and plan on posting them sometime in the relatively near future. (Read: They're coming, just don't hold your breath.)

In other news: tonight is the fifth anniversary of my first date with Trevor. Due to extraordinary circumstances (none of them worth mentioning here) we no longer “celebrate” the anniversary. It’s much more about acknowledging that we’ve been together since the days of the dinosaurs, and moving on.

~XOXO~
Happy Anniversary, TWINKIE!

4 comments:

Lia said...

This favorite mis-phrased has never seemed so appropriate:

Happy University!

Deals On Wheels said...

Lia: Haha! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dude ... Trevor, when are you going to make her a respectable woman?!?!

Five years is a long time, I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Trevor is still my favorite Red Raider.

~Jef

Heather said...

Oh! You were so close... yet so far away.

Five years though. Deals, are you still terrified of that sparkly little bauble?