Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Interesting. Very interesting...

Things I found out about today:

  • The air conditioning unit for our office area is broken.


  • There are no plans to repair said air conditioner until September. SEPTEMBER!


  • Instead of being temporarily displaced from my office for two weeks, I should now plan on four to five months.


  • There is not an extra office currently available.


  • We have a new Executive Director.


And, suddenly, this summer is looking a whole lot more interesting. Well, that and I'll probably be working from home more. No AC in August is kind of a deal breaker for me (not that I'll have an office here until the State Fair of Texas begins).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a window unit?

This is my life so far said...

well have fun working from home

RR said...

Wow. Good luck working from home! Gypsy and Haskell must be so happy.