Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A day out with Thomas...


My son?  OBSESSED with trains, and has been ever since he was bitten by the Thomas bug back around his second birthday.  So, it was a given we would attend this event in the springtime. 

The funny thing is that I used to have to work this YEARS ago.  It was a partnership thing, and my museum hosted an activity table with arts and crafts.  Believe me, this event is much, much, MUCH better as a mom than an early to mid 20 something surrounded by HUNDREDS of very excited train-loving little people. 

The best part of this event, was that it got me out of the house.  This was our first real excursion post D&C (we went on March 30th).  It was hard, but seeing the look on Banner's face as Thomas pulled into the station made it all worth it.

But enough from me, I'll let the pictures do the talking:












No comments: