Friday, November 07, 2014

I know. I am a terrible blogger...

Y'all.  I have so much to say, and yet writing it down has gotten so hard.  It is like I have no words.  No voice.  Every day I think to myself, "Baby steps.  Just jot a few things down, and hit publish."  But - even then - nothing flows, and I end up with nothing but a bunch of half a$$ed drafts on my blogging dashboard. 

I hope know it will get better.  And I guess I should consider myself lucky that this is the first time I've encountered any kind of writer's block in the (almost) ten years since I started this little corner of the Internet. 

The truth is:  I'm stressed.  I'm worried.  I'm think I'm more stressed and worried than I ever have been in my life.  And stress is incredibly exhausting.  All my energy is going into the things that I have to get done.  Everything else is falling by the wayside, and I hate it.  Writing has always been my outlet, and it seems almost cruel that I can't find my voice at the same time I need it the most.

Anyway, this too will pass, so please don't count me out.  In the meantime, if you get a second, please send a positive thought, prayer or hug my way.  This is one of those times I could really it.

Thank you so much,
Deals

2 comments:

This is my life so far said...

As always I am here for you. Here is an internet hug coming your way. If you need to talk know I am here to listen.

Anonymous said...

John 14:1--"let not your hearts be troubled..."
I love you... I'll always be here for you, too..
Love, Jeep