Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yey! I get to play with the big kids!

I. GOT. TAGGED. Tagged! I know! Can you believe it?! No one has ever tagged me before (thank you, Syd). I feel so special! So honored!

Anyway, here it goes (don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up...):

The instructions are as follows:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence or closest to it.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people.

"You look like a "Who-ville Who" with
that funny, pixie-like hairdo."


And I chose to tag...hmmm...(so much pressure):
1. The Runt
2. Peaches
3. Not Peaches
4. Gabe
5. Lia

Wow! That was SO much fun! I feel like bursting into song!

Thank you, Syd! You totally made my day!

"Mommy! Wow! I'm a big kid now!"

8 comments:

JLR said...

oh, thanks SO MUCH for getting that ridiculously stupid song in my head. For that, I curse you with the Hamster Dance.

Amstaff Mom said...

Wow, I wish I had tagged you last week!

Deals On Wheels said...

Ha! I confided in RR last night that I have NO idea what the Hamster Dance is, so your threat has been successfully parried, JLR!

Hehe...I am rubber, and JLR is glue!

Greg said...

You're crazy.

Crazy.




















































































































































































Crazy I tell you.

JLR said...

ben: haha! that was pretty funny.
deals: don't worry, I am crafting plans to remedy that situation.

Lia said...

I said I'd find the link, didn't I?

I'm so flattered to be tagged!

Deals On Wheels said...

jamelito said...

tinkle, tinkle little star, whatta hell what u are!!!!
abraços pra voce deals!

15/10/05

Greg said...

I love it.... It was my first time as well!