Friday, September 29, 2006

State Fair, 2006 (and other news worth mentioning)...

Let yourself go...again!
So, the State Fair of Texas starts today. They are frying Coca Cola this year (um, ew). Next year, they should just cut to the chase and fry sugar, lard and butter, because – really – what ARE they waiting for?! They are already frying everything else, it just seems like a natural progression…

Hmmmm…I feel like there was something else I was going to tell you guys.

What was it?...What was it?...Think, think…

Oh, right!! :

I’m leaving tomorrow to go on...

...SAFARI...

...in AFRICA!!


Yeah, THAT was it!

Just, you know, FYI...

I’ll be out in the “bush”, so there will probably not be a whole lot of opportunities (if any) for me to connect to the Land ‘o’ Blogger. I hope you all will forgive my temporary silence. I will try to make it up to everyone by taking lots and lots of pictures.

In the meantime, I offer the following (quick - what movie?!):

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala


I’M GOING TO AFRICA!!! ON SAFARI!!
(Did I mention how excited I am??!!)

4 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

I KNOW that you are super, super excited about seeing the HISTORY OF THE ACORDIAN exhibition, aren't you Jef? :P

(That and a Fletcher’s corny dog…)

The Runt said...

Do I have to take y'all to the airport? Cuz I don't think I'm going to feel like it.

Katie said...

Have a blast Deals and come back with tons of stories so that I can pretend I was in the "bush" instead of you know Nebraska

Amstaff Mom said...

How come it's "going on Safari" and not "going on A Safari?" Have I been saying it wrong this whole time?

Is it like being on Holiday?
Going to hospital?
Is a Safari a British thing?