Sunday, October 29, 2006

Africa: Safari, Day V...

Sometimes the landscape looked so much like Texas that I almost forgot I was in Africa...

Dry river bed...

Have I ever mentioned how much I detest the sport of hunting?  No?...Well, I do.

Giraffes...

So graceful.  I could watch them run all day.  Such peaceful creatures...

An impala leaping its way across the road...

Again with the cell phones...

Bradley putting the wench back in place...

A Nylga wanders out into the open...

South Africa at dusk...

Yes, AM, another sunset...

...I think they are pretty...

...even if I do sound like a travel ad for South Africa!  :P

4 comments:

The Runt said...

I'm glad to see that Bradley was able to pull you back into place.

Deals On Wheels said...

Oh...Ha. Ha. :P

Tim Rice said...

More great photos! My two favorite pictures in this post are the two giraffe photos.

Amstaff Mom said...

Love the giraffe pics and the sunset pics. And the captions!

Travel Africa a photo composition by Deals.