Sunday, November 05, 2006

In honor of "All Saints Day"...

Yes, I am one of those people who dresses their dog up on Halloween. Stop judging me! I passed out $60 worth of candy in under two hours - somebody needed to be in costume (and it wasn't going to be me)!

Plus, how cute are they?!:

Gypsy Kitty was a pumpkin and Haskell was Dracula...

They aren't looking at me because the doorbell just rang.  Everyone wanted to pet them.  I even had several repeat customers (not for more candy, but to pet the dogs-in-costume again).  Now several kids in the neighborhood know my dogs by name!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are totally super cute! I wish I was allowed to dress up my doggie! Stupid husband.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! I knew you linked me, but I dont think I realized I had "in a fight potential"!!!



Very cool.

Deals On Wheels said...

Haha! Yeah, you've been linked for awhile now! :P

Amstaff Mom said...

Awwww. Deals! Such precious BABIES! Little Poopsies. I wasn't home to dress Abs up. I'm just guessing, but I bet she was a wee bit glad for that.

Way to go.

The Runt said...

Wipy can still fit in her costume?! HAHA- Look at the bedwetter!

Deals On Wheels said...

Poor Haskell...

Tim Rice said...

That is great! Most dogs I know would have torn it all apart. :)