Sunday, December 10, 2006

Welcome to the world...

I'm bringin' sexy back...

On Friday, December 8th, this little guy was finally born (I say "finally" because his mama was due two weeks ago, but he just wouldn't come out. Labor ultimately had to be induced – this was one baby that wasn’t leaving his mother's womb unless "blasted out". Literately…).

Anyway, I am his official “unofficial” aunt. His mother is one of my very best friends from high school, and she was the one who gave me the “auntie” title. I’m thrilled! I’ve already taken an oath to always have gum…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's so cute! Being an aunt is great - you'll have lots of fun with him!

Unknown said...

You better remember that gum thing! I just got harrassed two days ago for not having gum! I think he expected me to MAKE him some?!

He's a very cute baby, and you will make a great official "unofficial" aunt!

Lia said...

Congratulations! Enjoy him! Being an aunt is lots of fun.

Also, I tagged you.