Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ducks. Fros. And ducks WITH fros…

Yesterday, Trevor and I took the kiddos for a walk around the lake. Along the way, we encountered a little, yellow duck going through what can only be described as “an awkward phase”. It honestly looked like someone had super-glued a cotton ball to his head. Poor guy! It kind of adds a whole new meaning to the expression “bad hair day”, huh?!

Duck with a fro…

Do you think the other ducks were laughing at him?!

And YOU thought puberty was bad!

Of course, the humidity probably wasn’t helping…

...I mean, it's SO poofy!

Poor, little guy (hehe…)!

5 comments:

Lia said...

"There once was an ugly duckling, with feathers all stubby and brown,
and in every place, they said to his face, *sound* 'Get out of town'."

I miss Danny Kaye.

Anonymous said...

I love that little poof on the white duck!

Tim Rice said...

Ah! These duck pictures reminds me when I was a young teenager and had ducks like these for a hobby on my parent's farm. And crested ducks always fascinated me!

Anonymous said...

He's like an albino duck with a fro. That limits his fenmale duck alluring capabilities.

~Jef

Unknown said...

I heart that duck with a passion!