Thursday, May 24, 2007

Trevorisms...

Da' Boy Toy...

Sorry I’ve been a little less than prolific lately. May has proven itself to be quite stressful. I’m definitely in need of a vacation…

Anyway, I thought I’d take a break from “daily grind” to share two “Trevorisms” with you. The first one happened just this last weekend, while the other is a couple of years old (but still makes me giggle):

While riding in the car on Sunday afternoon…

Trevor: “You know that store 'Horse Chow'?”

Me: “You mean 'Horchow'?”

Trevor: “Yeah. That’s what I said: ‘Horse Chow’.”

Me: “No, no. It’s ‘Horchow’. Not ‘Horse Chow’.”

Trevor: “Oh.”

***


After driving from Houston to Dallas two years ago…

Trevor: “Did you know there is a road that parallels I-45 all the way from Houston to Dallas?”

Me: “No, I didn’t. Really?”

Trevor: “Yeah. I saw signs for it the whole way up here.”

Me: “What’s it called?”

Trevor: “Frontage Road.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fight Raiders Fight!
Fight Raiders Fight!
Fight for the school we love so dearly!!

That Treavor!

~Jef

Marcy Magoo said...

HAHAHA! When I was little, I was always amazed at how many places had said Frontage Road. I'd stare out the car window and read signs as we passed them and thought to myself, "Ok, we just passed the exit for Frontage Road, how can we be passing it again?"