Monday, March 30, 2009

And to think I paid for this...

Because I am a glutton for punishment, I had another evil vein procedure done today. On BOTH legs. They focused on the area around my knees.

And six hours later? Yeah, I can barely walk. Hurts. Bad.

I literately just shuffled to the bathroom like I was 108 and missing my walker. Combine that with the support hose (and the fact that I can’t shower until tomorrow night) and you have one super-sexy Deals on Wheels. This is the kind of stuff romance novels are made of. If only Trevor was around to get the full effect…

Oh, and did I mention that they asked me to avoid all anti-inflammatory meds until Thursday? Yeah: FUN! I’ll try to avoid gnawing off my legs between now and then, thanks.

B*stards…

5 comments:

Denise said...

:( I hope your legs feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

^ What she said. That really doesn't sound pleasant. :(

Deals On Wheels said...

Thanks, ladies! They are feeling much better today, thank goodness! Luckily, I have a boss who is okay with me periodically wearing sweat pants to work on the days following one of these procedures. :)

This is my life so far said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better. My mom had that done a few years ago. Technology wasn't as good. I've thought about it. My wife wants it. I've been told winter is the best time because you have to wear hose.