Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Eight Month Pictures...

Have I mentioned how FAST this year is flying by?  Banner is acting less and less like a baby and more and more like a little boy every day.  I know I say it all the time, but I cannot believe it has already been eight months!  Where has the time gone?

Don't know why this picture is so
overexposed, but I love his smile.

On the brink of standing up on his own!









We normally try to take his month by month pictures in the morning, but that (shockingly) didn't happen on the first day back to the grind after vacation.  So these were taken in the ten minutes between his bath and going to bed.  By the time we were done, so was Banner and he was fast asleep within moments of being placed in his crib.  No story time needed tonight!

Also, I normally use my real camera, but the battery was dead and I couldn't find the charger.  Must rectify that before October because there is something just not right about documenting his "month days" with the iPhone.

No comments: