Friday, November 15, 2013

Banner Art (G - N)...

Again, it is unlikely that anyone (other than Trevor and possibly, one day, Banner) cares about seeing these, but it makes me happy to have a record of my kiddo's "art" projects.  And, well, scanning these in takes up a lot less space than trying to hold on to them in a scrapbook. 
 
Plus, as I mentioned before, it reminds me about what he was learning when and gives me ideas for projects to repeat in a few years when he is learning to read and write.
 
G WEEK:
 
G is for...
 
...glass paintings. 
 
...yeah, no idea.
 
H WEEK:
 
H is for...
 
...horse

 
...house
(or, as Banner says, "a$$")
 
 
I WEEK:
 
I is for...
 
 
...ice

J WEEK:

J is for...

 
...jack-o-lanterns
 
 
K WEEK:
 
K is for...
 

...kite
 
...kings, kittens, kangaroos, kites, keys and knitting
 
L WEEK:

L is for...

...lion

...leaves
 
M WEEK:

M is for...

...Macaroni
(most of which is STILL in my car because it doesn't travel well)
 
N WEEK:

N is for NOTE...

Front of card
 
Inside of card

1 comment:

This is my life so far said...

Meant to say never seen mommy spelled mommie. Love the art work so cute