Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The invasion needs to end because OMG...

Dallas has been invaded by Tent Caterpillars.  You can't walk across the grass anymore because they have claimed it as their own, and start to crawl up your pant leg.  Although, walking on the concrete isn't much better because THEY GRAVITATE towards you.  I don't know if they think people are trees or what, but OMG STOP FOLLOWING ME.
 
Speaking of trees, they've got those covered.  Literally.  And walking under trees isn't safe either because sometimes it gets too crowded and they fall/jump into your hair.  I think they do it on purpose because I hate it.
 
Of course, Banner LOVES them which doesn't help me at all.
 
Just so you can be as equally freaked out as I am on a daily basis, here you go.  I'd warn you, but no one warned me so I'm just returning the favor:
 
See them?  THEY COVER EVERYTHING.

They also dance and twitch.
Because a gazillion caterpillars isn't creepy enough.

WHY?!

OMG THIS TREE.

This is a trashcan.  But it could also be my car.  Or me. 
Because they are everywhere.

Seriously. 
This is the door I use to enter my office. 
MAKE THEM STOP.

The best is that I'm assuming the world will next be covered in creepy cocoons.  Followed by a plague of moths in July.  As if I needed more reasons not to go outside during a Texas summer.

No comments: