Wednesday, December 21, 2005

For the love of my vacuum cleaner...

JLR mentioned in THIS POST that she loves my vacuum.

Okay, okay. She didn't actually say that she "loves" my vacuum, but she DID say, "The other day, I had a nice conversation with Deals about her new vacuum, the DYSON, which she speaks of with such awe that it is though she is speaking in all capitals when she says its name. And now I want one."

So, I guess, that I'm the one who really loves my vacuum, not JLR. But I'm in love and what can I say?! I'd shout it from the mountain top if I lived anywhere near the top of a mountain. Everyone should be able to love like this!

And why wouldn't I try to get everyone else to love my vacuum, too? I mean, really people, the DYSON is awesome and deserves everyone's love and admiration.

Put another way: "If loving my DYSON is wrong, than I don't want to be right."

It hasn't always been such an easy romance, however. When I first became infatuated with the DYSON, I was three years into a long term (and very serious) relationship with...*gasp*...another vacuum. But, let's face it, love like the one I share with the DYSON doesn't come around everyday, and it was only a matter of time before I left the other vacuum behind for the younger and sexier DYSON model.

And, yes, my DYSON is an ANIMAL (it sucks hard)...

In fact, when my DYSON first moved in with me, I wanted to keep it all to myself. Trevor wanted to take my DYSON for a test-drive, but I would not hear of it! DYSON was mine - all MINE! It took me over a week before I'd even let Trevor TOUCH my DYSON, and the better part of a month before I allowed him to use it. But you know what they say: "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be." Thank goodness that Trevor returned my DYSON to me after doing a thorough job of vacuuming my entire house.

The DYSON, just incase you don't know, was conceived by James Dyson, who spent twenty-years creating, "The first vacuum that doesn't lose suction."

Freakin' brilliant, that Dyson fellow!

But wait, it gets better! James Dyson is British, and has that H-O-T little accent. I am totally in agreement with Jenny Bee about how, "the accent even makes [Dyson] sound 10 IQ points higher" - not to mention more convincing! I mean, really! He just thinks that things should work properly, people! How can you NOT get behind that?!

Dyson's products have even been put on display in ART MUSEUMS! Not only is my ANIMAL a dirt-sucking machine - it's a work of art, too!

Two words: AWE - SOME!!

But, WAIT, there's more! Dyson has also won a bunch of awards, including eleven honorary doctorates!

Ingenious, I say!!

I mean, c'mon, is there any reason NOT to love this vacuum cleaner?! I should certainly think not!

So, yeah, do yourself a favor and make this worthwhile purchase today (it is SO worth every penny)!!

4 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

For now, I'll stick with my Kenmore, but I can be easily swayed to purchase a Dyson for my next vacuum.

You sound like one happy customer.

Deals On Wheels said...

Hehe...yes, I am VERY satisfied.

My dog, on the other hand, is terrified of the vacuum and runs away and hides whenever I take it out of the pantry.

Ivy the Goober said...

OK, you've sold me. I need a new vacuum anyway! off to google DYSONs :)

Deals On Wheels said...

IVY: Glad I could convince you! I'm definitely a fan (incase you couldn't tell...)!