Friday, February 10, 2006

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold (and, no, I am not kidding)...


Not only does this exist, but you can buy it.

Even more worrisome, is that there is a market for this kind of crap music, and that some people (in all seriousness) refer to this CD as, "good workout music".

JCOL, I'm pretty sure that Arnold wasn't up for a GRAMMY for this "album" the other night (or that this constitutes "popular music" in the first place), but it made me laugh regardless.

Happy Friday, everyone!!

4 comments:

Lia said...

That's supposed to be music? I was sure it was video. A video I could maybe see as serious. Music? I hope it's a joke!

Greg said...

Allll Beeee BAaaaack.

Who knew it was true?

Deals On Wheels said...

Yes. It is a music CD with 11 tracks. But he is not singing any of the songs. Instead, you hear a song (like "It's Raining Men") and over the music you hear Arnold counting out reps. Ridiculous.

Amstaff Mom said...

oh my goodness. I'm glad I missed the Grammy's after all. If something that bad is considered "music" then who knows what else was entered.