Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This bothers me...

...mainly because I have an allergy to apples.

You Are Apple Green

You are almost super-humanly upbeat. You have a very positive energy that surrounds you.
And while you are happy go lucky, you're also charmingly assertive.
You get what you want, even if you have to persuade those against you to see things your way.
Reflective and thoughtful, you know yourself well - and you know that you want out of life.




...mainly because it is true. In first grade I was supposed to dress up as the scariest thing I could think of for Halloween. I went as a clown.

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?




...mainly because I am terrified of thunderstorms. Gypsy, Dolly and I ALL agree on this issue. And since when am I violent? Why couldn't I be a nice, puffy, white cloud? Boo!

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing




...mainly because it makes no sense. How did they get that from my name and gender? Plus, if I can fly, why do I need a pony?

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Rainbow Warlock
Your Superpower is Vampirism
Your Weakness is Snakes
Your Weapon is Your Web Launcher
Your Mode of Transportation is Pony



Figures.
(stupid quizzes)

2 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

I can't ever get those things to post, so I don't even try anymore. The html tags aren't right or something. I'm really not sure!

Thanks for sharing yours though!

Deals On Wheels said...

Yeah, I was bored last night. I want to post this other story that I've been working on, but I can't get the photos to properly upload. Very frustrating. So, I took pointless quizes instead.

*sigh*