Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A quick note from The Management...

Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove...

To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Please note the following:

  1. Tony the Tiger’s nose is blue. No, this does not make him some sort of freak.


  2. Slim Pickens was the name of an actual person.


  3. Finland is south of Norway (or south of “Horny” if you are Trevor).


  4. A football field is wider than 18 yards.


  5. B.J. and the Bear did not spin off from Bananas in Pajamas.


Thank you,

THE MANAGEMENT

4 comments:

The Runt said...

Trevor didn't get the football question? What a waste! Make him run 10 laps! Count me in for next week. This time next week I will be done with exams!

Anonymous said...

Is it 40 or 45 yards wide? I loved BJ and the Bear. I went to high school with a girl named BJ. It would kind of sucks to be a girl named BJ, wouldn't it, no pun intended.

~Jef

Deals On Wheels said...

Edge: I think Trevor decided it was 50 yards wide. He lives and breathes football, so it is a pretty reliable answer.

And, yes, it would suck to be a girl named BJ.

Heather said...

I thought to myself, "This has GOT to be from a pub quiz." Sure enough, that's the label.

(I knew the Slim Pickens one, thanks to borrowing Dr. Strangelove from you!)