Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why animals attack...


My brother took this picture in Argentina in late August/early September, and I would like everyone to know that I have never stooped to this level of dog mortification. True, I have been known to dress my dogs up for Halloween and the occasional football game, but neither of my puppies have ever worn pants, shoes, man-bags OR keys.

Yes, that's right: Even I have an animal costume line I won't cross.

Quick Update From My Brother:

"Actually, now that I think about it the pants were more chaps than pants...full access for the pooping and peeing dogs. Really quite well thought out.

I should also note, Deals, that this guy sells the clothes. AND he makes dog dresses and tuxedos...hint, hint...you could have Gypsy and Alley wear bride's maids' dresses and Haskell wear a tux in your wedding!!

...you know, if you're the sort of crazy lady that has dogs in her wedding."

4 comments:

Denise said...

I would totally have my dogs in my wedding, if I could do it without them just going nuts. Uh, I wouldn't dress them up, though. :)

Deals On Wheels said...

I envision a simple bow tie on Haskell and "flowerful" collar on Gypsy Kitty. But not tuxedos and dresses! That's just silly!

Anonymous said...

You want Haskell to go "Chip and Dale's" to your wedding?

I mean, as long as you're going for the 'pimp' look you may as well dress Gypsy in something more showy than a simple flower collar... I'm thinking fishnets and high heels.


If you're going to have your dogs in your wedding you may as well throw out all stops and buy H a tux and G a dress... man bag (like Haskell needs an other complex), keys, and shoes optional.

-The Brother

Deals On Wheels said...

But Haskell is already wearing a tux!