Friday, September 17, 2010

Um, random...



Dear iTunes -

This is the most random assortment of "recommended songs". What in my music library makes you think I need a little more Sugar Ray and Star Wars? For your information, I've never seen Star Wars and regularly get it confused with Star Trek. This does NOT mean that I am interested in distinguishing between the various Star _____ theme songs. I AM interested to know why elephants like peanuts, but so far you have offered nothing in the way to help solve this riddle. Peanuts originated in South America. Elephants are native to Africa and places like India, not Peru. So, why do they like peanuts and fear mice?

In other words, I could care less about Star Trek Wars.

Taj,
Deals

P.S. I've had wine...

1 comment:

This is my life so far said...

haha love this. Can't believe you have not seen star wars?!