Friday, December 03, 2010

It will be a sad day around the office if the spammers ever decide to leave that Nora lady alone...

From: Mr Wong Tang [mailto:chanceforlifetime@nba2k.com.cn]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 3:04 PM
Subject: Life Time Opportunity !!!


Acknowledge,

I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret, delete it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to the transfer of $6,500,000.00 to you. This money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. Most importantly, I will require a confirmation of
acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.

Reply via this Email Contact: reply2private2010@nba2k.com.cn

Regards,
Mr Wong Tang..

________________________________________

From: Nora
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 3:36 PM
To: 'reply2private2010@nba2k.com.cn'
Subject: RE: Life Time Opportunity !!!


Yo Wang Tang,

I think you have already committed a breach of the contract/proposal. I don’t think you have kept this top secret at all. I think you have scattered this email across the internet to any and all email address you could find. Therefore, I believe you are a two-crossing, back-stabbing, crook and I do not want to do business with you.

However, you may redeem your self by sending a check for $10,000 to the nearest donkey farm to purchase a donkey with a wang as big as your tang and have a knick-knack patty-wack give the dog a bone good time!

Bite me.

No comments: