Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yes. It is true. I suck.

Apparently, the holidays have not been conducive to blogging this year. Which isn't to say that I have nothing to post. I've just been lacking the motivation to sit at a computer and do...well, anything. I will try to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. Just don't hold your breath. Or get irritated if you start noticing a sudden deluge of back posts. Because someone DID call me out (once) for back posting (a long time ago), and it has given me a bit of a complex. Like back posting is something to be ashamed of and feel guilty for doing. Which is, of course, silly. And yet I feel ashamed and guilty about it anyway. Stupid irrational complexes. Maybe I should work on having fewer of those in the New Year?
...Ah, who am I kidding?


In the meantime, something that bothers me:

Why is North Park actually located south of Park Lane?

No comments: