Sunday, May 06, 2012

Four Month Photos...

Technically, these were all taken on Cinco de Mayo, because the "fourth" wasn't with Banner on Friday when I picked him up from daycare.  He just came home, ate and passed out on the boobie.  Hard life, I know.

To make sure his four month milestone was properly documented on the actual day, however, I took THIS VIDEO right after his 10 PM feeding.  I have no idea why it is upside down, but I can't seem to fix it no matter what I do.  So, figuring I can always just turn the screen upside down, I'm just going to go with it.

And if you prefer to look at Banner right side up and smiling, I give you the following:

Sporting his new hat Auntie Mimi gave him to protect his little bald head.

In our family, we call these "Gilligan Hats".

They are an Auntie Mimi staple. 

Love that they will protect his little ears, too.

Smiles galore!

He was really rockin' the four month photo shoot!

Keeping his chin up.

Hee!

Mom is going to end up posting all of these because she can't choose!

Can you blame her?

This one cracks me up.  It looks like he just heard a real knee slapper!

Such a happy little guy!

Still no "laugh" but lots of full body chuckles.

Hi!

Can't believe he is FOUR months old!  Insanity!

It has flown by!

Listening very closely to Grand Aunt Mimi.

Note to self: get a photo of them wearing their "Gilligan Hats" together.

Love those big, bright, blue eyes!

No comments: