Sunday, May 20, 2012

Some of my favorite pictures from the week...

Finally big enough to ride in the stroller without the infant seat.

These reading with daddy pictures never get old.

He has starting sucking his thumb
Not sure how I feel about it, but there it is.
(It is pretty cute.)

He is longer than his carrier now, and loves to kick us
and put his feet on things (like the table at Sushi on McKinney).
In other news, he is getting REALLY interested in our food.

He is so skinny that he needs a belt.  Or at least some baby suspenders.

Blurry, but a keeper.

I love watching him sleep.

Seriously.  Does it get any more precious?

Love, love, love the crossed ankles.

Eating his toes.

Nom, nom, nom...

Aren't feet just fascinating?  Banner sure thinks so,
and I could watch him play with his forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "foot in mouth" pics... !
GP