Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Six Months!

OMG, you guys!  I have a six month old!  This is getting ridiculous!

Since Ban-Man's half birthday is on the Fourth of July, we decided to do his photo shoot in his little smocked outfit that cousin Alice gave him before heading to the DCC for dinner and fireworks.  I thought he looked like the cutest thing ever.  Trevor thought I dressed him like a girl.

Sigh.

In other news, we have apparently reached the age where Banner is aware of the month-to-month sticker, and goes out of his way to try and eat it.  So, the sticker had to be removed from his onesie and placed on the white blanket behind him to keep it from being destroyed.

Poor sticker.  It almost didn't make it to the first picture.

But enough about that.  Here is my six month old:

If you look closely, you can see the sunlight
reflecting off his ONE hair.

I'm gunna get you.

Banner loves his feet.  Still.

It is impossible to keep him from moving nowadays.

Hi.

Blowing raspberries.

Pensive.

Ooooooh, sticker!

Such a sweet little guy.

Hands down favorite!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Nope. I don't approve. He is not six months old because I do not see the 6 month dinosaur onesie. WHERE IS THE DINOSAUR ONESIE??

Also, I need to know where those were purchased.

Heather said...

And that is what happens when one doesn't read the post first. Those are stickers? SWEET.

Deals On Wheels said...

They are and I love them! I only wish we had ordered them sooner (for the 0 and 1 month "month days"). Dinos are cool, Not Peaches. Dinos are cool.