Thursday, March 14, 2013

Between moms...

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:52:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Room 2 Parents
From: Emma's Mom
To: Me


This is Emma's mom from daycare. Emma has recently transitioned into room 7 with Banner and I just wanted to pass on the cutest story. I dropped Emma off last week (which was her first week in room 7) and she and Banner were the first kids in the room. Banner was sitting at the table eating his oatmeal and when I sat Emma at the table he waved at her, pushed an apple slice her way and then went back to his breakfast. As I was leaving he waved "bye" to me. It was the cutest sight- I felt like he was such a grown up little man sitting there sharing his breakfast with Emma! Anyway, just wanted to share that cute story with you!


Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Room 2 Parents
From: Me
To: Emma's Mom


LOVE IT! What a good little sharer! Thank you so much for telling me!

I don’t if you know this or not, but Angela and I used to joke that Emma was Banner’s girlfriend back when they were both in Room 2. Apparently, they used to hold hands and whatnot on buggy rides around the playground. Quite the little pair. Anyway, they seem to have picked up right where they left off now that they have been reunited in Room 7. I went to pick up Banner a week ago Monday, and they were sitting a table by themselves eating snack. Emma kept giving her goldfish to Banner. It was precious. They almost looked like they were on a date. Except there was no romantic lighting and both Emma and Banner were covered in applesauce!

I am so happy that the Room 2 crew are slowly being reunited in Room 7. It is great to have the gang almost all back together again. Saw Abigail’s mom this morning, and she says her daughter will start transitioning to Room 7 in the next couple of weeks! Yay!


Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:08:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Room 2 Parents
From: Emma's Mom
To: Me


That is seriously adorable! Now that I think about it, I have a picture of Emma on a buggy ride and she is holding a hand outside of the frame- it must be Banner! I absolutely love that they were covered in applesauce for their date- so sweet!

No comments: