|You've been spying on me? But...why?!|
A few quick stories about our little fourteen month old troublemaker:
1. Banner had to have some one-on-one time with his teacher, Ebony, this week. Why? BECAUSE HE KEPT TRYING TO HEAD BUTT HIS FRIENDS. And Trevor wouldn't let me teach him to fist bump! OMG.
2. His teachers told me he can use a spoon. And he can...as an applesauce catapult. I was hit from a good fifteen feet away.
3. Whenever he eats something he likes, Banner loudly hums "Mmmmmmmmmmm". Trevor and I hardly notice it anymore but everyone else does. I love it when a random patron at a restaurant comments on how much Banner "enjoys his food". Someone today at Crossroads Diner said Banner reminded her of Matt Dillon's character in the Flamingo Kid.
4. He can eat his weight in blueberries, bananas and grapes.
5. His bestest buddy, Brox, is moving to Ennis in April. :(
6. Banner LOVES to dance. He bops up and down to the beat and sometimes does a move that looks suspiciously like The Sprinkler.