Friday, July 15, 2005

A tribute to a TRUE friend...

There was some discussion last week about what constitutes
TRUE friendship.

According to the Non Dominant Twin (NDT) a TRUE friend is someone, "who you can call at 3 AM and say, 'Okay. I need you to come over here right now, and bring your shovel'. If they are a TRUE friend then will be right over - shovel in hand. No questions asked".

However, after today, I beg to differ.

I think a TRUE friend is someone who gives up an hour and a half of their work day (not to mention life) to help their coworker-in-crisis attach last minute TEKS information to pre- and post- educational activities for every grade - Pre-Kindergarten on up through 8th.

In case you were wondering, this is not fun
(quite the opposite of fun, actually).

Okay, so maybe this isn't the definition of TRUE friendship, but the act of kindness and support was definitely appreciated.

So, NDT, in an effort to say THANK YOU,
I am posting this picture in your honor
(think of it as me bringing you a piece of your favorite candy
as a token of my heartfelt appreciation).

1 comment:

RR said...

Oh, you are such a sweetie, Deals!