Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How Trevor and I spent the last few days of 2006...

The horrible storms on December 29th, 2006 building over the ranch house…
Photo by Deals


Stormy…
Photo by Deals


Lots of thunder and flashes of lightening, but hardly any rain…
Photo by Deals


Looking off towards Austin…
Photo by Deals


Light breaking through the darkness…
Photo by Deals


Clouds…
Photo by Deals


'Yard Art' central Texas style…
Photo by Deals


Sunset over a stock pond…
Photo by Deals


Returning home after a long hike…
Photo by Deals


I love this image…
Photo by Deals

4 comments:

Denise said...

I love the pictures you take! Texas is so beautiful. I was in Austin for work in 1998, but didn't get to explore much outside of the area where our hotel was - you make me want to go back and rectify that. Gorgeous!

Deals On Wheels said...

Thanks, Denise!!

These pictures were taken at the family ranch about 60 miles outside Austin. You were soooooo close! If you ever make it back down here, I'll show you around.

How's Syracuse? Looks like you guys are getting buried under a lot of that white stuff!

Katie said...

amazing pics, you have a great "eye"

Amstaff Mom said...

nice pics deals! The last 3 are my favs! The dogs, the cross, the lighting, and the sunset. nice.