Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Like ANIMAL PLANET but different...

In the words of the Emergency Broadcast System: "This is test".

I've been thinking for awhile now that I'd like to learn how to make movies on my computer, but have never gotten around to it (that whole "learning something new" thing can be intimidating). Well, on Monday night I finally decided to bite the proverbial bullet and open Windows Movie Maker.

Below are my first two attempts at making a movie. I must warn you, though: my short films are incredibly stupid and are not in the least bit sophisticated. In fact, they star my dogs (good actors are expensive, but Gypsy Kitty & Haskell work for kibble and the occasional treat).

Therefore, without further ado, I hereby submit the following for your viewing pleasure:

  • THE ADVENTURES OF GYPSY KITTY AND HASKELL




  • BLACK DOGS WITH WHITE PAWS


  • 2 comments:

    chirky said...

    Dang it. Can't see images. Again.

    Amstaff Mom said...

    I like that Trevor was the make-up artist. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it.