Monday, February 26, 2007

Taking deep breaths...

Incase you haven’t stopped by in awhile; things have been a little tense over here at Blinky Moments. Although, I promise to keep everyone up to date with any new developments in the “TRAVIS CLAYTON BEAT UP MY LITTLE SISTER” saga, I thought it was time to take a break and return (if only briefly) to this BLOG’s regularly scheduled programming.

So, keeping that in mind, here is a video I took of a little dog “dancing” at PetSmart a couple of weekends ago. My favorite part is the little boy’s commentary off camera, so turn up your volume if it isn’t already.



(Oh, how I love stupid dog videos!)

2 comments:

JLR said...

this seriously cracks me up.

Deals On Wheels said...

Yey! Someone actually watched this video! That totally makes me happy! Thank you, JLR!

The owners of the dancing dog found the video on YouTube and put it in their "Favorites". Never thought THAT would happen in a million years (yes, I’m referring to BOTH the fact that the owners found the video on the Internet AND that someone actually “Favorited” one of MY stupid dog videos!).