Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trevorisms (and Gnomisms, too)...

The Dynamic Duo…

  1. In a recent text message to me, Trevor spelled the word “squeaking” s-k-w-e-e-k-i-n-g. I enjoyed this immensely…


  2. Trevor thought his prostate was located in his bum, and was therefore confused as to why prostate issues would effect urination (like in the “might be a ‘growing’ problem, not ‘going’ problem” Avodart ads). Despite a crash course in male anatomy (compliments of the internet), Trevor is still convinced that he was “partially correct”. Sigh…


  3. At pub quiz last night, we were asked to identify the planet in our solar system that has moons named Puck, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon. My sister, after thinking about the question for several minutes, suddenly piped up with the following answer: “I know! I know! It’s ‘Earth’!” No, she wasn’t kidding…

    Note: the real answer is Uranus.

6 comments:

Lia said...

Your sister is priceless.

Anonymous said...

hu hu hu hhhhh huh! You said your anus.

~Jef

Deals On Wheels said...

Ha! I know. I thought it was a nice tie in with the whole prostate-in-the-bum conversation.

Amstaff Mom said...

I was going to say that the answer for #3 is NOT the answer for #2. But y'all beat me to it.

It was great to see you yesterday!

My co-worker asked me this morning, "what was your friend's name again?" I guess you get that alot. He didn't remember my sister's name either though.

OH! and they were TOTALLY impressed by Boris.

Anonymous said...

You guys make a cute couple and Trevor makes the funniest faces.

~Jef

Deals On Wheels said...

AM: It was SOOOOOoooo GREAT to see you, too! You look awesome! I'm glad I got to see you during your visit to the State Fair (and that you got to see Boris again, too). We should get together more often!

Edge: So, you do realize that the picture is of my sister and Trevor, right?! I'm taller and don't have eyebrows. :P