Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quick Question (or two)...

Is it weird that I want my dogs in my wedding?

I mean, LOOK at them! They are already wearing cute, little tuxes!




Okay, fine. It IS a little weird. But I still want them there. Make fun of me all you want.

I don't suppose anyone out there knows of a nice dog friendly church or wedding venue here in Dallas?

Sigh. Maybe I should look into getting married on St. Francis Day, 2009?

Although, a quick Google search (dog friendly weddings + Dallas) did reveal THIS. Not sure if the information provided is necessarily helpful, but I am glad to know that the Hotel Palomar will loan me “a gold fish companion” if I ever find myself lonely and staying in their hotel.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you are willing to strap a computer to the back of Gypsy Kitty or Haskell I'll walk down the aisle with them and make sure they don't make any fuss. ;)

BTW, I did know that about Hotel Palomar, it's the new "in" thing to do... I'm pretty sure that Hotel ZaZa provides a friendly goldfish companion as well.

This is my life so far said...

I actually had a friend get married in a hotel very small wedding but she had her dog be the ring bearer or something and go down the aisle. Maybe you could arrange something with the place you end up getting married at. Let's get together soon when you have a chance.

The Three of Us said...

I wanted Barclay in my wedding, Mom wouldn't agree to it and she was paying... so no BooBoo, ( i like to call him that - it was Ross old girlfriends nickname)!
I think that hotel sounds REALLY nice, some churches are ACTUALLY dog friendly!!! You would be surprised... Our church use to have 1 Sunday a year where you could bring your pet.. :)
love is in the air!!
m

Merideth said...

Heck maybe you should get married IN that hotel? (Unless you are particular about a church)I like the idea of getting married on St. Francis Day :-) And yes you should DEFINITELY have your dogs in your wedding. They are family after all. I do like their "tuxes" lol. ♥

The Three of Us said...

St. Francis Day, that's the day you can bring your pets to church, Deals I think it would be great!

RR said...

DO IT! Have the kiddos in the wedding. That would be fantastic. Really. Don't let anyone talk you out of it.


Really.