Monday, September 08, 2008

From my JUNK EMAIL folder...


From: Uliana M. [mailto:jeffis@electronichookup.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:25 AM
To: Joerg
Subject: Re[3]: Saturday Night Special


Hello, Joerg

Now I am half the man, may be that is because you are the other half of me? You know, I have a dream that I can follow through – I am looking for you, my only one, in the long corridors of this life!! Will you give me your hand and lead me to the corner of the earth where happieness is born??

Just write to me at [presumed naughty website] and I will show you my heart, that is oh, so true!!


All the best

Uliana M.

I get junk email like this all the time, but this one really cracked me up. Maybe I need to find Joerg, too? I’m kind of curious about “the corner of the earth where happieness [sic] is born”. I wonder if they have Mondays there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm disturbed by the number of punctuation and spelling errors. If I were Joerg I would lead Uliana to the Sylvan Learning Center where happiness is truly born when he learns how to write a proper email and becomes a full man.