Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Much needed time off...

Trevor just referred to me as his "Country Club Wife" because the bulk of my activities over the past two days have included:

  • Sleeping in.


  • Working out.


  • Having lunch with friends.


  • Shopping.


  • Going in for a mani/pedi.


  • Getting a facial.


  • Running all the errands I normally don't have time for while working (getting the wedding dress heir-loomed, registering for Thursday’s Turkey Trot, picking up the wedding photos from the videographer, etc.)


  • Walking the dogs before the sun sets and it gets too dark/cold.


  • Catching up on my Dateline mysteries (although, to be fair, I've only watched ONE).



Thank goodness for having enough comp time to turn a four day weekend into an entire week of vacation!

No comments: