- Sleeping in.
- Working out.
- Having lunch with friends.
- Going in for a mani/pedi.
- Getting a facial.
- Running all the errands I normally don't have time for while working (getting the wedding dress heir-loomed, registering for Thursday’s Turkey Trot, picking up the wedding photos from the videographer, etc.)
- Walking the dogs before the sun sets and it gets too dark/cold.
- Catching up on my Dateline mysteries (although, to be fair, I've only watched ONE).
Thank goodness for having enough comp time to turn a four day weekend into an entire week of vacation!