Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A public service announcement of sorts...


Because I still need new shoes, I found myself super-gluing my cute, strappy black sandals back together after an event this afternoon.

Now, to be fair, I went to DSW on Saturday with Trevor. I just didn’t buy anything. Why? Because after about 15 minutes, I got so overwhelmed that I had to leave the store. Even after I saw my favorite running shoes on super sale. Shoe shopping just really stresses me out. I just don’t get it. If it were up to me, I’d wear Birkenstocks, flip flops or sneakers every day of every week for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I’m super-gluing my shoes back together while talking to my coworker this afternoon…

(You see where this is going?)

…and the next thing I know, my fingers are firmly stuck to Nora’s desk.

I seriously always thought that super-gluing body parts to whatever was the stuff of sitcoms…not reality. But I am here to tell you that it definitely IS possible. As well as rather embarrassing.

So, yeah, I really need new shoes…

1 comment:

Lia said...

OOOOOH, SHOES! I love shoes. I can't afford any right now, since I just bought a dress (for which I don't have matching shoes, but whatever), but they're actually the one item I don't mind shopping for. But DSW can be somewhat overwhelming. You need a smaller shoe store.