Monday, March 15, 2010

For a better looking tomorrow…

On Sunday morning I woke up to find my husband all giddy with excitement.

No, not like THAT. All heads out of the gutter, please.

The night before, I had gotten home, showered, and passed out after a long day of playing in my garden and running errands. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on my back – a position I almost never sleep in (I am normally a tummy or side sleeper).

Anyway, to make a long story short, I started snoring. And Trevor, being the a$$ that he is, decided to record it on his cell phone, and play it back for me the next morning.

That boy is a catch. A catch, I tell you!
[Cut to me attempting to claw Trevor's eyes out...]

Apparently, Trevor didn’t think I believed that I snored. Whatever. Everybody snores. Some louder and more frequently than others (i.e. Trevor). I am under no illusions. And, of course, it doesn’t help that it is March and I am slowly drowning in my own post nasal drip (consequence of being allergic to the State of Texas).

The recording went something like this:

Me: [Softly Snoring]

Trevor: [Giggle]

Me: [Snore, snore, snooooooooore]

Trevor: [Snicker, giggle, giggle, giggle]

And so forth and so on for about five minutes.

Yes, it is official: My husband is a jacka$$.

4 comments:

This is my life so far said...

I find this so funny!

The Runt said...

Thank you, Trevor! She never admits to snoring. Now we have the evidence!

Anonymous said...

Part of me really, really wants to hear the recording. and giggle. The other part of me feels sorry for Deals.

trevor said...

It's on eBay if your interested.