Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Making Note...

"We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And some people still wonder why some are afraid when they are told they are loved."
- Author Unknown


This morning I tripped up the stairs and rammed my arm into the wall. Hard. I now have a goose egg sized lump just below my right elbow.

And you know what my husband did when I showed him? Mocked me and then POKED. IT.

...!
(OW!)

I married a supportive one, eh?

(Note: Trevor may or may not remember tonight's bruise poking events in the same order as I do. It should be remembered, however, that I am the one with the bruise. And it hurts. And Trevor did, INDEED, poke it. He "does not necessarily" agree with this disclaimer, either. He was obviously dead at the time he poked my bruise. Accidentally on purpose if not at all. Whatever. Trevor is such a drama king.)

2 comments:

Lia said...

That's a great quote. I like.

Revisionist history is totally acceptable. (Disclaimer: As long as you remember it's revisionist and don't get too mad at someone for something they didn't *really* do.)

Deals On Wheels said...

Oh, he did it alright!