Thursday, May 13, 2010

SPAM...

This email is an obvious attempt to infect my computer with a virus (it came with a LARGE zip file for me to download and our server automatically regulated it to my junk email folder). That said, the text of the email completely cracks me up. I think it has something to do with the whole, "I have figured out that you have an available job", thing.

Love. It.

From: Scot Peterson
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:32 PM
To: Deals
Subject: Please look my CV. Thank you


Hello!

I have figured out that you have an available job.
I am quiet intrested in it. So I send you my resume,

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Uh, oh. A whole bunch of new people where I work are named Scott. Maybe they aren't really new people; they're just viruses. And to think I thought it was seasonal allergies.

Deals On Wheels said...

Hahahahahaha!