Thursday, July 29, 2010

As if turning 30 wasn't painful enough!


My coworker just came into my office, pointed at my head and started laughing hysterically. The reason: one of my "crazy hairs" was sticking straight up and completely 100% void of color. Yes, that makes it WHITE. Not gray. Apparently, I am bypassing gray for stark naked whiteness. And that's not even the worse of it. It has FRIENDS. BEHIND MY LEFT EAR!

My mother found my first white hair back in late April. It was in approximately the same place. Too bad we didn't pull it out before it had a chance to reproduce!

I’m going home now to cry myself to sleep…

1 comment:

Singular Girl said...

I found white/gray hair last year. If it wasn't bad enough, it was after my bday and Alistar leaned over, peered at my head, and said, YOU HAVE WHITE HAIR! Awesome.