Monday, July 19, 2010

I swear...

...I am still married and living with my husband. It has been rather hard to tell recently, though. Take last week's schedule, for instance:


  • Monday: Trevor worked late. Got home around 9 PM.

  • Tuesday: Trevor had class. Got home sometime after 10 PM.

  • Wednesday: Trevor worked late. Again.

  • Thursday: Class.

  • Friday: Trevor got home at a quasi normal hour (6:30). Saw husband briefly during dinner, but it was short lived. He crashed, and was seen snoozing on the couch not long after we got back home.

  • Saturday: Trevor worked until 8 PM.

  • Sunday: Technically spent the whole day with my hubby. Granted he was studying and I wasn't allowed to disturb him...


Needless to say, I am totally caught up on my Dateline mysteries, and I have made multiple trips to the bookstore to replenish my "Yet to be read" pile.

I miss my husband...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I would call that-"VACATION!"
sigh...
GP