Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reason No. 8658 why you gotta' love Grammy Pammy...

Upon seeing THIS post:

"There is a fox next to the henhouse, a bear in the woods and a rabbit on the runway. Last week there was a DEER on the runway! It's not always safe and happy in Farmville, you know.

"I think I am going to think up more mysterious drama to have happen on the farm. Because nothing ever really happens in Farmville. You gotta' make it interesting. But then no one noticed and I finally had to make people aware of all the drama they were missing on my farm. You gotta' look close or you will miss it! Kind of like 'Where's Waldo'. Gotta' check back often to see what's going to happen next!

"By the way, do you think if I submitted a picture of my farm to Farmville that maybe I'd win the contest?"
- Grammy Pammy around 10:15 PM

No comments: