Monday, November 15, 2010

After a LONG dry spell, the SPAMMERS have another go at Nora...

From: MARY SPOR
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 11:25 AM
To: chen@keung.hk
Cc: chen@keung.hk
Subject: ASSISTANCE NEEDED‏‏‏‏


I am Mr.cheung keung, Director,HS Bank HongKong,contact me for a proposal of $15.5m USD via mr.chengkeung@yahoo.com.hk
Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication,you should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards conclusion.
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Thanks and regards.
cheung keung
NB: Please send all Reply mail to my comfidential
email address(mr.chengkeung@yahoo.com.hk)

________________________________________

From: Nora
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 2:22 PM
To: 'MARY SPOR'; 'mr.chengkeung@yahoo.com.hk'
Subject: RE: ASSISTANCE NEEDED‏‏‏‏


Oh Mr. Cheung Keung,

I have been hoping and praying that I would get an email such as yours! And don’t worry; I will treat this with the ‘utmost confidentiality’ as I am sure that I am the only person you have sent this email to.

I do have a question. What kind of positive signal do you want? Should it be a series of plus signs (++++++), or a smiley face turned on its side :) or a coded message such as ‘the blue crested booby flies at dawn’? Ohhh how about a secret hand shake, of course that would mean that we had already progressed beyond the positive signal faze. Which means that we still need to settle on a signal. Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? I see that you are from Hong Kong, do you speak Chinese? I don’t but maybe we can used the Chinese symbol for “stupid American who wants a get rich scam”? What do you think, I think that one is the big winner.

Oh, please let me know. I await your reply with the utmost insincerity.

Bite me.

No comments: