Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Dude...

Just in case anyone had any doubts, Crazy Neighbor Joe is still crazy. And possibly an a$$hole. While bathing my dogs this evening in the backyard, he made some lurid comment about my bootie (I was wearing bike shorts and an oversized t-shirt), told me I needed to cut down all my hackberries and fix my "ghetto" front sidewalk. This coming from a man terrorized my tree trimmers less than a month ago, still lives with his mother and apparently spends every waking hour drinking.

Oy vey...

Some fences just aren't tall enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the Naked Neighbor? or the Crazy one West of you? Either way...plant more Hackberries!!!!!
and make your "ghetto" walkway longer!!! ...GP I HAte THIS!!!

Deals On Wheels said...

Crazy one west of us. The one with a lake view. The Naked Neighbors are actually quite pleasant - especially when clothed.

Deals On Wheels said...

P.S. What do you hate? Blogger? Joe? My ghetto walkway?