Monday, June 20, 2011

I'd say she's back, but honestly she never left...

So, you may or may not remember THIS POST documenting the Christmas when someone mysteriously left Sarah Palin standing in my father’s front yard.

Well, in case you were wondering, Sarah never left. She’s been living with my dad for the last two and a half years. She refuses to move out and has turned into a bit of a family joke (thanks to her uncanny ability to show up in the most bizarre locations).

I think she’s stayed in almost every room in the house at one point or another. She usually gravitates towards standing awkwardly in a corner, and giving people a start when they walk into a room expecting it to be empty. Most recently, Sarah has been hanging out in the glass shower in the powder bath off the den. Guests walk in there, turn on the light and see Sarah standing there smiling.

It is all very creepy.

Last night, though, Sarah crossed the line. When my dad went to bed, Sarah was already there…waiting for him.


She "claimed" she only wanted to wish him a Happy Father's Day.

To quote SVU, I think Sarah is escalating. A protection order may be next.

2 comments:

Singular Girl said...

I wouldn't expect any less from her. At least she's a former beauty queen, just imagine what Michele Bachmann would end up doing to get some extra votes...

This is my life so far said...

too funny! Love this! We have George Bush, whom lived in our house for a while too, and also gave people a start. He went from living at Ventahood, to our house. Not sure where he is currently though. haha