Saturday, June 04, 2011

Skeet shoot for charity...

Amy


Adam


Photographic evidence that I participated. Still don't believe me? I have a very tender bruise on my shoulder which corroborates my story.


Don't mess with the armed girl in the Chanel sunglasses...


Reloading...


Grammy Pammy takes aim.


Station 8


Keeping score.


Hot and loud, but at least the scenery was nice.


Finally got one with a clay pigeon in it. Not sure if this one survived or not.


This was right before Grammy Pammy threw in the towel because she was developing a lump on the side on her face from the kick back. Wimp. ;P


The Judge.


All in all, it was a fun day, which is surprising because I am really not a big fan of guns or other loud things that have a tendency to go "bang". I guess I'll do anything for charity. Within reason, of course.

Adam was the team's high scorer with 58/100 pigeons "killed". The Judge came in a close second. Amy was third with a score of about 45/100. Grammy Pammy shot a 25 (but she skipped at least ten shots because of her sore cheek). I shot 100 times, and had a personal best (which isn't hard to do considering I've never shot skeet before) of 10/100. I prefer to let the pigeons fly like man intended. They are prettier that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Deals! I am so SO Glad you have a camera! I laughed a LOT! Thanks, I needed that...
Love, GP